Guaranteed continuity of service
DEMAT STORE is committed to take every effort to ensure the permanence, continuity and quality of services it offers, and subscribes to this by obligation of means. Therefore DEMAT STORE strives to provide access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DEMAT STORE, however, reserves the right to suspend very briefly and exceptionally accessible servers for any maintenance or improvement needed to ensure smooth operation of its services.
24 hour Monitoring
DEMAT STORE has dedicated teams of technicians available in the data centre 24 hours a day all year round and a monitoring system (ICMP) which monitors all servers. Should a fault be detected, an intervention would automatically be triggered and customer would be sent an email or a tracking sms containing every information about the progress of the query.
In case of a faulty server, DEMAT STORE guarantees GTI and the GTR on levels 1 and 2, between 30 minutes to 4 hours, 7 days a week. Network monthly availability is 99.9%, 99.95% or 99.99% . DEMAT STORE has a guaranteed minimum bandwidth of 200Mbps up to 1Gbps.
Green Datacentre Cooling Energy Saver
DEMAT STORE has an industrial cooling liquid system on every dedicated servers. The electrical power required to run air conditioners has therefore been reduced by 60%. The implementation of EcoRooms allowed a reduction of 90% of the energy required to run air conditioners in the datacentre. DEMAT STORE provides technology and "Green Data Centre Cooling Energy Saver", which delivers less than 10% of the total energy of datacentre cooling. The remaining 90% of energy is needed to power the servers. Thanks to 45nm processors our servers’ electricity consumption has been reduced by a further 30% while increasing the computing capacity by approximately a third. Respect of the environment is a major trend in DEMAT STORE’s technological development.
Each server has an FTP backup space located on a geographically different site.
Components life guarantee
Each server’s dedicated component is lifetime guaranteed.
Guarantee of conservation and of probative value archiving
Your own private space is secured over a 30 years period of time. We guarantee the availability of your information during this period.
Should DEMAT-STORE being dismantled, we are committed to deliver all your information on a physical medium searchable by you. You will also be issued the index of the archived documents.
Confidentiality ,neutrality and objectivity of archives relies on our trusted third party and independent intermediary CDC Arkhinéo,our partner, 100% subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts. Arkhineo will apriori ensure successful completion of their transaction ie long-term preservation of electronic data and all types of electronic documents (invoices, contracts, check images, pay slips, emails, etc..).
CDC’s dedicated Arkhineo is fully committed at every stage of the process: guaranteeing data retention in highly secured storage centres (remote backup site over 450 km from the two main sites in the Paris region) , guaranteeing high integrity of submitted data, ensuring high availability and guaranteed restitution in full of data over the period.
your DEMAT STORE key holds all legal disclosures, also contained within your private space DEMAT STORE. Those information are strictly confidential and are only known to you and/or the person you have granted access to with your prior consent.
Under no circumstances does DEMAT STORE will submit your data to computer processing without your prior agreement in particular when using our scanning service. Your data will not be published nor passed or sold to third parties without your express consent.
Personal information collected on this site may be corrected and amended as per Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, the right of opposition (art.26 of the law ), access (art.34 to 38 of the Act), and rectification (art.36 of the law) data.
As such, your login and password will give you access to your personal information enabling you to consult, modify or simply unsubscribe from our site. To do this, simply click on the link "My account” on your personal page.
Guarantee of property
You are the sole owner of the information contained in the database servers and applications. This applies to all documents created, filed or submitted by you. You are therefore responsible for reading and sharing data.
DEMAT STORE ensures that all measures of security in terms of site protection have been implemented and are regularly controlled.